5.2.12

home life

 It feels like we've all spent so much time indoors lately due to being poorly, it being so cold and now the snow! Though we did actually go out in the snow today - Hesper's first real experience of snow, but unfortunately we have no decent photos to show for it. It's always tricky to get a decent photo when surrounded by snow (gives a false light reading) and only being armed with iPhones doesn't help.  So, here are some recent, random photos of home life instead - namely, Hesper looking serious and harassing the pets. 




My parents found an old Fisher Price "Family Camper" toy that me and my sister had when we were young, which is now being played with by Hesper. I loved this toy and still do...the clicky noise it makes when being pulled along take me right back to my childhood.







No comments:

Post a Comment