10.6.11

summer brights

Well, it's been a month since my last blog post...and I can't really account for where the time has gone. I know I've been busy but it's all a bit of a blur! So, let's think... my Mum kindly offered to give me some money so that I can buy some more garments to print. She was so impressed with my items so far (yes, all four of them) that she wanted to help me get going with it, knowing that it would probably be another month until I could buy more stock! I was so excited at the thought of buying different coloured clothes...but it actually got a bit complicated trying to decide on the best things to order. But all done now. Garments have arrived and I have a few printed in my Alliums design..they look so gorgeous in these bright colours. I even had the perfect sunny day to photograph them outdoors and re-photograph the previous ones that I wasn't happy with. I can't wait to do more.







No comments:

Post a Comment