28.10.11

satchels and tweed


I love Pinterest as a way to help me shop! I can browse online and pin anything that I like the look of, then see what else I could put with it, like a virtual wardrobe. Especially useful as I seem to have gone off actual shopping in the real world these days...it's just not the same with a bored toddler in tow - as for trying things on, forget it.  I've been after some brogue heels for weeks and finally found a decent pair (from Tesco!) for £20, similar to the ones here. I'm also coveting this tweed blazer from H&M, but  being a bit of a cheapskate I'm hanging on for a sale. This striped jumper was reduced to £3.99 though so I've ordered two in different colour combos. Bargain!

Above: striped jumper, tweed jacket, scarf, jeans all H&M // heeled brogues Dorothy Perkins // satchel New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment