18.9.13

vintage finds

Here are some of my latest purchases, waiting to be added to my Etsy shop. Coincidentally, they are all green and so will look good in a row of their own in my shop... I do try to group pieces that work together.

Ladybird Alphabet book

set of six Eastgate coffee cups


plant pot made in Norway

I might have to make an exception for this handsome chap though. I spotted him ages ago in a charity shop that I often go to. He was on a bookcase but was not for sale as he was used for display. He was on display on several occasions that I went back and on my last visit he had gone... only for me to find him in a differen spot with a price tag on! So I bought him home with the intention of selling.




I've become quite fond of brass paperweights since I found this lovely (which quickly sold)...  do I really want to see him ago?!

No comments:

Post a Comment