2.7.13

logo loco

I have spent a lot of time lately messing about with ideas for my blog logo, etsy banner and packaging ideas. I think I've cracked it...until the next time. I just can't get it right and have got a little obsessed with it. Of course, I'm no graphic designer so I'm frustrating myself no end. I've gone from this:

old logo
...to this:

business card idea

etsy banner idea
...to this:

etsy banner idea

business card idea
...and finally to this:
new blog banner

new etsy banner

new business card

...with a few variations in between. Now I've started selling vintage goods alongside my handmade stuff, I need something that works for both. I want something quite clean but not boring...and it had to have stars in it! My shop is named after my daughter (Hesper - middle name Roo) and Hesper means "evening star" and I always wanted to include little hand drawn stars that I am always doodling. I am printing them myself for now to keep costs down. I'm also working on packaging ideas that are individual, but professional... still working on this! There is a tendency to over work this which is probably the direction I'm heading in... SELF EDIT NEEDED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment